Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The power of confrontation in youth ministry

Over the last 4 years I have had my share of confronting students. I am like most people when it comes to confronting naturally in that I am naturally chicken. Over the next few days I am going to share my experience of confronting students in a way that has led to life change in their lives. The only reason I know life change occurred in their lives is because of their responses. Hopefully we can learn some things together.

I look forward to the next few days.

Heath

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm looking forward to this! It's nice to hear the voice of a part-timer. I hope a lot of people will share their insights.

Unknown said...

Hey! I am looking forward to this to bro! You are Heath... I love your writing already... I sense something that carries the weight of authenticity in it... the power to shift mindsets and awaken hearts. Bless you in this effort and in all you do!

robert said...

The blog looks great! I have seen you minister and you have ministered to me...this is going to be a blessing for all the guys who are balancing jobs/ministry!...it is inspiring and also made me hungry for pizza!!! robert